Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Boys next door

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SaddlySad's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Ok, I've read Boys next door many times (i really like it ^.^;; ), but there's a certain panal that I still don't get... I've look at it in every angle, but i just can't figure what it's reprensenting...

    here it is : http://members.truepath.com/saddlysad/028_29.jpg

    It's the panel with the red outline...

    Could someone help me figure it out? It's torturing me.... Well, not that much, but still... I'd like to know.
    please ^.^

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The name tag is on Lawrence' tongue piercing. That's what this picture shows.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •